Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Price level||Moderately Priced|
|Address|| 1036 Henderson Drive, Jacksonville, NC 28540 |
|Phone number||+1 910-347-7791|
Opening hours Closed now. Today: 11:00 am — 10:30 pm
|Sunday|| 11:30 am — 09:30 pm |
|Monday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 10:30 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 10:30 pm |
Reviews about No.1 China Buffet
- 5 / 5By Amy SThis is my go to place. Always on point. Tasty food that is always fresh. The people is so friendly. The women are standoffish but still friendly. The men are more willing to ask about your day or make small talk. Which is good for business. Professional and friendly. I love this place.April 30, 2017
- 4 / 5By Anime GamerI don't know why, but I have been over a lot of the world and I am addicted to their sweet and sour pork and their General Tso's Chicken. Considering most fast food Chinese restaurants in town, the fried rice is more savory. Good delivery and very decent buffet choices. Very crisp Crab Rangoon. The service is distant, but very efficient and clean.April 27, 2017
- 5 / 5By Joy RodriguezSo confused by the reviews that say that the people here are rude. I did not pick up on that one bit. The waitress we had was kind and took very good care of us. Even after our meal, the man at the cash register was very friendly and talked to my husband and I for a bit. As for the food, I enjoyed it. It is very hard finding a good Chinese food place (well the Americanized version of Chinese anyway). I tried the Hot & Sour Soup and it is exactly like the Hot & Sour Soup I used to eat back in Los Angeles. The General Tsao's Chicken is good. Most of the chicken dishes are pretty good. They also have sushi and it was actually a lot better than I had expected. On that note, If you are coming to any buffet and expecting absolute top quality food, you are looking in the wrong place. Take it for what it is. It's a buffet but again, like I said, the service is great. The food is good. It is definitely worth the price! Also, they serve beer! Whats not to like about that?October 25, 2016
- 5 / 5By Alanna HumphreySushi is good. Love their white rice. Plantains are delicious. When the donuts are soft, they taste so good.September 27, 2016
- 1 / 5By Matt MccainToo damn expensive for non quality food, no flavor in any of the food I had ordered. The broccoli beef wasn't even decent nor the chow mien vegetables l. The sweet and sour pork was totally flavorless and just a bunch of fluff with bread deep fried. The white rice was not on par at all should change their name to last place to visit on earth.August 07, 2016
Menu of Restaurant No.1 China Buffet
No.1 China Buffet is a moderately priced restaurant based in Jacksonville, North Carolina. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.